Saturday, November 2, 2013

Day Before

Well now I've entered the packing stage of my trip. I think I'm going a little overboard with the amount of clothes I'm bringing, but better to be over prepared than under.

I also decided it was about time to re-watch the Thor. I would feel a bit pathetic if I failed to understand the story line of the whole movie. I have hopes that I may get the chance to meet the stars of the movie, but that's just a small hope and one that I don't really expect to come true.

Just thinking about what I'll be doing the next 6 days gets my heart pumping! I am crossing my fingers that the weather is nice and we get to spend some time outside.

I have a feeling that with how many activities we have planned that I'm going to fall asleep as my face hits the pillow each night.

I AM SO EXCITED! That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment