Sunday, January 12, 2014

Month Later

It's been a little over a month since my last entry, and the world did not take it's time sucking me back into life as a high school student.

A few things I'm looking forward to are the starting of a club that I am heading. The whole point is to get girls in grades 3-5 interested in science through fun activities. I'm working with 3 other girls and we are each assigned a subject area to teach. Mine is Applied Science, but there is also Computer Science, Mathematics, and Robotics.

Hopefully we can get her on the road by the second week of February, but at this point, everything is tentative.

In other news, I will be attending a conference in DC this March to talk more about how incredible Ultimate Mentor Adventure was. I mean let's be honest, its pretty easy to do. I can expand when I know more.

Last little tidbit of info is that over Christmas my mom scoured 3 different stores searching for a little Lego female scientist. (They are packaged so you can't tell which of the 16 you're getting.) She randomly bought  one having given up the chase and when I opened it Christmas day it happened to be the scientist.
I happen to think that we look a lot alike. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment